· It is not enough just to “be” good and have good intentions. For effective representation of Deen it is also important to deal with people intelligently.
· No one can divert you from your purpose if you are yourself sure of where you’re going.
· Apologetic and gloomy behaviour is depressive and earns further humiliation.
· If you expect less, you get more, and vice versa.
· The more love and respect and gratitude you give, the better it makes you feel.
· Duas that come from the heart are the greatest security for a person.